About meMore about me
I am available for contract work; I can help you if:
- you need an experienced developer to work on a project (TypeScript, React),
- your team needs to set up clean architecture or clean processes (tests, code review),
- you need someone to teach front-end programming.
Latest articlesSee all
- Create OG images for your blog with Next.jsNovember 7, 2022Vercel recently announced a new library to generate OpenGraph (OG) images. A short tutorial to see how to use it to generate OG images for your Next.js application.
- Combining scripts and DSLs is Kotlin’s most underrated featureMarch 23, 2022The more I play with Kotlin, the more convinced I am that a combo of two of its features is vastly underrated: first, the ability to create domain-specific languages (DSL), thanks to some syntactic sugar; then, the ability to write scripts and create interpreters for them.
- Walk in the steps of successful makers, and failMarch 5, 2022Following advice by successful people might not be enough. A short essay about survivorship bias, and how it can make you forget the most important ingredient to success: luck.
- Purchasing Power Parity: fair pricing for your SaaS productFebruary 22, 2021Using Purchasing Power Parity, you can offer a fair pricing based on your user’s location. Here I explain what it is, then I show you how I implemented it on my course’s selling page using serverless functions and a little bit of React.
Current projectsSee all
Latest booksSee all
- Serverless Web Applications with React and Next.js (2022)
A short guide to using Next.js to create full-stack applications with React, enjoying serverless features to authenticate users and use databases.
- Create your Net Worth Tracker with Kotlin (2022)
I wrote a book about Kotlin to document what I learned when I discovered the language.