Hi 👋🏻, my name is Sébastien, I’m a developer living in Montréal, Quebec. On this site I share articles about web development and some other stuff.
- 📘 Create your Net Worth Tracker with Kotlin 🆕
- 📔 A Guide to React Hooks (2021)
- 📕 A French book about React (2020)
- 📒 A French book about Node.js (2018)
Current side projects
- 📗 1link: a way for indie authors to create beautiful link page showcasing their books 🆕
- 👾 Lifeee: an implementation of Conway’s Game of Life.
- 🧑🏫 useEffect.dev: an interactive course to master React hooks.
- 🤘 My Side Project Rocks: a place to discover and share side projects.
- 🛠 Show HN Projects: browse the best projects posted on Show HN.
- 📘 3D Book: create an animated 3D version of your book cover.
- 📑 Excalidraw Slides: create slides using Excalidraw.
- Combining scripts and DSLs is Kotlin’s most underrated feature Mar 23, 2022
- Walk in the steps of successful makers, and fail Mar 5, 2022
- Purchasing Power Parity: fair pricing for your SaaS product Feb 22, 2021
- How I use Pandoc to create programming eBooks Jan 21, 2021
- Reimplement Redux with vanilla React in 12 lines of code Jan 11, 2021
More posts can be found in the archive.
You can find me on Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, or contact me by email.
Sometimes I repost my articles on Dev.to and HackerNoon.